FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is my order shipped?
- All items are shipped via US Postal Service, DHL, or FedEx and/or its affiliates.
How long will it take to receive them?
- Please note, We are experiencing production delays due to Covid & USPS delays. Production timelines are as follows for these select items:
- 4 - 6+ business days on most products
- Bulk orders of $200+ are 5-7+ business days.
- Express Production is now 1- 2 business days.
- The day an order is placed is day 0. The next business day is day 1 of the SLA.
- Our products are made to order, so it takes a bit longer for them to get to you. When you place an order we then put your order into our printer who then prints it. This process can take between 5-7 business days. Once it's been created they then ship it out to you. This can take another few days as shipping delays have been occurring more frequently due to COVID-19.
Any changes during holiday season?
- Yes! During the holiday season (Nov 19 – Dec 31st) production timelines are extended.
- From November 15th through December 31st, production time increases to 5-7+ business days. Most orders will ship before the 6th business day, but, you should prepare for the increased production time due to the increased volume being experienced.
- Submit orders by December 5th for standard production + shipping timelines using Flat Rate, USPS Priority, and FedEx Ground.
- After December 5th we highly recommend utilizing Express 1-3 Day Production and Expedited shipping options such as FedEx 2 Day, FedEx Overnight, and USPS 1-2 Day Express.
What is your return/refund policy?
- Returns are only accepted for damaged or broken items.
What if my item is damaged during shipping?
- If your item(s) is damaged during transit, please notify us within 5 Business Days by sending an email to hello@borderandbrown with a photo of the damaged item. Upon approval of your claim, your replacement item will be replaced and shipped ASAP.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for a response to your return request
- Once your order is placed online, it cannot be canceled for any reason.
I didn't get a confirmation email, what should I do?
- You will get an automatic confirmation email as soon as you complete your order. If you don't see an email from us immediately please check your junk mail. If it's not in your junk mail please send us a message and we will confirm with you. Certain email provider's are having trouble with our emails, if the problem persists we may need to try a different email using a different email provider.
Where are my goods being printed?
- Since we are a shop that celebrates all things Arizona we thought it was important that we have our goods printed locally. We use a printer in Phoenix. If you would like more information on our printer please email info@borderandbrown.
Can I commission you to create a custom piece?
- Yes! I would love to work with you to bring your design ideas to life. We charge an additional fee for customization based on how much time needs to be spent creating it. You are welcome to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All artwork, logos, graphics, texts, designs, and imagery on this website, as well as Border & Brown's social media accounts or other website's sharing Border & Brown's designs with permission, and all physical original artworks, prints, graphics, and marketing pieces are the sole ownership of Landry Brown and Border & Brown, and are copyright by law. Reproduction or alteration of Landry Brown's work in any form is illegal. Reproduction of work and/or violation of these copyrights and/or trademarks will be pursued with legal action and fees.